Sercons provides the best service to customers


Our proposals are always clear and upfront to our customers. Each proposal is clearly outlined with details of the scope of work, time to complete the documentation, and the related costs associated with them.



SERCONS is accredited by RosAccreditation to perform all our certification, so we are not an agent. Our years of experience will allow you to obtain even the most complicated certifications in the shortest time.



Each client has their own manager who will advise you at every stage. The company operates its own quality control service that evaluates the quality of the services you receive as well as the attention



SERCONS is the leading Russian company in the field of certification and safety expertise. Our staff of specialists and experts amount to over 2.500 people.

Our customers


Certification in general

1What is Eurasian Customs (Economic) Union?
Eurasian Customs Union is a free trade area and consists of 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia and Moldova, Cuba and Uzbekistan as observers.
2Do I need certification for Russia?
All non-used goods that are imported into Russia and Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia) must have a valid EAC Certificate, Declaration, SGR (Hygiene Certificate) or a national document for products which are not covered by TR CU yet.
3What is EAC certification?
It is a mandatory procedure to enable import into all member states of Eurasian Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia). It includes EAC Declaration (DoC) or EAC Certificate (CoC) depending on the product.
4What is CU TR, TR CU, TR EAEU certification?
The abbreviation stands for Technical regulations of Eurasian Customs (Economic) Union. All Technical Regulations which were implemented after 2016 are titled TR EAEU.
5Is EAC mandatory?
As long as a product falls under a technical regulation TR CU (EAEU), a mandatory EAC Certificate or Declaration has to be issued.
6Is GOST still valid?
It is valid for national regulation or on a voluntary basis. In addition to the mandatory EAC, you can certify your products according to a voluntary GOST standards. GOST is still mandatory as a Fire Safety Certificate as well as for some products that fall outside the scope of EAC Technical Regulations.
7What is the difference between GOST, EAC and TR CU (TR EAEU)?
GOST is an old name of the Russian and Customs Union certification, however it is still valid for national regulation and on a voluntary basis. EAC is similar to CE however valid on the territories of Eurasian Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia). The biggest difference is that EAC is valid for the entire Customs Union, which for now has 5 member countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, and Kyrgyzstan. TR CU is a technical regulation which is defined based on the technical features of the product.
8Do I need to design my equipment according to EAC and GOST?
For most products no need, however some Russian customers are getting more interested in having heat exchangers and vessels which fall under TR CU 032/2013 PED Directive designed according to GOST standards. The final decision is made by final customer and project requirements.
9What is the difference between Declaration and Certificate?
Each Technical Regulation comprises a list of products that would fall under either category. The biggest difference is the timing, cost and compliance required. However, both carry the same validity within the Customs Union. It depends on the products. Clothes according to layers, pressure equipment – pressure and diameter or volume, explosion proof equipment fall only under certificate, electrical devices are divided by use: items for household – certificates, industrial use – declaration. However, the right certification process can be only identified based on the technical features of the product.
10Is CE valid in Russia?
No, CE certification might help during the first stage of the analysis, however only EAC is recognized within the territories of Eurasian Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia).
11Is EAC valid in Ukraine, Uzbekistan or Tajikistan?
Some of the customers might accept EAC Certificates and Declarations, however it is recommended to have also national ones. Please indicate in your inquiry which country you are interested in exporting to.

Certification Process

1How to get an EAC certificate?
As soon as technical features of your existing or upcoming product are defined, you can contact one of the SERCONS offices for assistance.
2Are certification documents in Russian language?
Yes, all technical documents and certificates are issued in Russian.
3Is a legal Russian company needed to obtain EAC documents?
Yes, the regulations state that the Applicant must be a company or entrepreneurial person that resides in the territory of the Customs Union. If you do not have such a company, because you are a supplier completing an order to another European company, or you have many distributors that you work with, we can assist you with this and provide an Applicant.
4How long are the certificates valid?
Most of the certificates and declarations validity varies from one time delivery to five years for serial production. Fire certificates and voluntary GOST certificates typically have a 3 year validity. Metrology certificates (PAC) are valid for 5 years.

How to export to Russia

1What export documents are needed for export to Russia?
– Contract – Invoice – Packing list – Detailed technical description – Certification – EAC marking – Export declaration
2What is EAC marking?
EAC marking is similar to CE marking, which is a visible proof that the product has been certified and is safe for use within the territories of Eurasian Customs Union.

Consulting/Other services

1Do you offer translation services?
Yes, all the documents can be translated for a reasonable price.
2Are you an agent?
No, SERCONS has its own accredited laboratories and is authorized by the government to issue certificates and declarations directly.
3Do you provide with an applicant?
Yes, we can provide you with a Russian representative.